Mr. aritz Escuela oficial de idiomas
Posted: 27 July 2009 05:03 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2009-07-18

hi it’s abed,

Well, I want to ask: does the Escuela Oficial de idiomas offer preparation for the selectividad exam along with the language studying? can I prepare this exam and learn spanish at the same time in this school? can you please tell me how to enroll in such a course in this school… and what are the fees? and dates of the course maybe link website . My student visa is of 90 days with validity from 20-7-2009 until 14-5-2010, so if I enroll in this school on this visa there’s no problem, right? . Are you a professor in this school?

thank you

Abed

Posted: 28 July 2009 04:33 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  453
Joined  2008-12-30

hi abed,
it is just a language school, but it is officially recognized by the state. application for spanish starts on 24 august and finishes on 7 september. check the website http://www.eoidiomas.com and click on “?como ser alumno?” then “matr?cula de alumnos de espa?ol” then “click here if you would like to read this information in english”. you can have a placement test so you do not start from the lowest level.  a level from october to january costs 88,95 euros only. when you enrol, you do not have to attend everyday, minimum attendance is 33 % . so you can attend your preparation class, which i think is in spanish.

What exactly is your diploma? do you have an international baccalaureate?

i study some languages in this school. to answer your other questions, just read my previous replies.