Long term rental required, Andalucia
Posted: 08 September 2009 06:35 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2009-09-08

Hi,
We are a family of four looking for a long term rental in Andalucia - moving in January/February 2010.

We have ties in Tarifa so ideally we would like to be as near as possible to there, but for the right house we would consider as far afield as Ronda or Cadiz.

Requirements:

High speed broadband and an office (or room suitable for an office)
At least 3 bedrooms, preferably 4.
Furnished
Lots of safe outdoor play space (we have 2 small children)
Parking
Reasonably priced
Preferably not too isolated

Any help/rental sites you can suggest greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Posted: 08 October 2009 03:10 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2006-05-19

Hi Grarog,

If El Puerto de S?. Maria is not too far away from Tarifa for you, take alook at this property and let me know if it interest’s you.
You will probably have to set up broadband yourself!
http://www.spanish-sol-utions.com/Propertie.asp?ID=168#
Regards
Paul

Posted: 08 October 2009 03:59 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2009-09-08

Hi Paul, How may bedrooms does this have? This seems extremely overpriced and in any case is well above our budget, it’s about twice our budget! Do you have anything more affordable please? thanks G

Posted: 13 October 2009 07:32 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2006-05-19

Hi again Garog,

Sorry I haven’t replied sooner but I have been away!
We have a very large ground floor apartment with communal grounds, swimming pool and two individual secure patios.
It is opposite a park and just 3 minutes walk to the beautiful unspoilt beach and has parking.
It has 3 large bedrooms but no office space and the rent is 700? per month + bills.
You can find it here and I hall keep on looking for you. http://www.spanish-sol-utions.com/Propertie.asp?ID=156
I think Arcos de la Frontera is may be too far away for you but we have properties fitting your requirements if you are interested?
For easier contact it would be easier if you mailed me at the e-mail address on our website and I can send you more photos.
Best regards
Paul