TEFL qualified bilingual English teacher with 6 years of experience!
Posted: 26 February 2007 07:20 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-02-26

Dear all,

I am a qualified bilingual English teacher with MA degree in Education and English.
Until the end of December I was teaching English at high school in Spain, in Extremadura, and currently I have been teaching English in Madrid and studying Ph.D. (long-distance studies in Education).
I have TEFL qualification and IELTS exam at Proficiency level. I can also speak Spanish.
I am an experienced English teacher. I have been teaching English for six years. I have taught General and Business English in many schools, language agencies and also privately throughout London, Spain and the Czech Republic. I also worked in USA and Canada.

I am reliable, hard-working, and communicative, with very good manners. I get on with students very well and I enjoy teaching a lot.

If you are searching for new English teachers, I would really appreciate if you could contact me or send me more information about the job offer.
I can send you my CV when requested.

For contacting me, email me: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  or call me (Spanish No.): +34 66 366 1215.

Thank you very much!

Kind regards,

Michaela.