*2 FEMALE AU PAIRS LOOKING FOR A LOVING FAMILY*
Posted: 03 March 2007 05:05 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-01-15

Dear Families,

We are two Qualified and Experienced Female English-Speaking Au Pairs who are looking for a family who would like an Au Pair couple to work for them in Spain, preferably along the Costa Del Sol or Costa Blanca - but we are open to options when it comes to areas.
We are close friends with the same interests, zest for life and love for children! We are both 19, currently living in Australia and have shared the job as an Au Pair in both the U.K and Australia, and would like Spain to be our next destination! We are fascinated with this country and would love to have a cultural exchange to experience your way of living.

Firstly, let us introduce ourselves, my name is Danielle. I am originally from London, England and and relocated to Australia 6 years ago with my family. I have 4 years experience in Child Care and possess a Certificate III in Children?s Services, having worked at 4 Kindylands in Australia. I am currently working for a family as an In-Home Nanny and have been so for the past 7 months. Due to this, I understand the responsibility and maturity required for this job, as I have sole charge of the children from monday to friday.

My friend, Britney, is originally from Canada and has extensive experience in Babysitting. We both have our Senior First Aid & CPR Certificates, Police Check and are experienced, strong swimmers - which comes from living in Australia! I, Danielle, also have a Surf Lifesaving Certificate so would know what to do if an emergency situation occured.
As well as this, we are both Self-Employed, with our own Business providing Nanny and Babysitting services to the area we live in, which we are renowned for on the Gold Coast, Australia.
We both drive and have excellent driving history records.

Not only are we intelligent, but also mature, friendly and easy going, and we enjoy interacting with children of all ages on a daily basis. We love playing sports, being creative, listening to music and dancing, going to the beach, swimming, travelling, cooking and exploring. We want to make the time we spend with your children a memorable one!

We are looking for a happy family to join who will ?take us in? and treat us like a member of their family. We want to be big sisters to your children, as well as positive role models that they can look up to. Our fun-loving, friendly nature will have your children warming to us straight away!

Choosing to have 2 Au Pairs share the job of caring for your children doesn’t mean you have to pay high wages!
We are looking for a family that are willing to pay anywhere from 250 EUROS per week plus, so we can split the wages and have enough to enjoy doing activities when we are not working.
We would ideally like to live-in with a family, whether you have spare rooms for us or a place for us to stay.
We are available from July 2007 and are willing to work for four months onwards, depending on your situation.

We can also supply references from many of the happy families we have worked for! If you are interested, please reply via email to: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Danielle & Britney