Black Women Hair Products
Posted: 19 January 2010 02:45 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-09-28

Hello All,

I’m a chocolate woman expat living in M?laga, Spain, and I have run into a little problem. I can’t seem to find any black hair supply stores.  I’m hoping that someone can help. Does anyone know of anyone or any location where i can find black hair products: for braiding, weaving, hair care, etc.

Thank you,

N

Posted: 20 January 2010 02:48 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Hmm, can’t help locally, but Amazon.co.uk ships to Spain right?

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 13 February 2010 03:13 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-02-13

Hi there:
just joined the site and saw your post. Yes it’s a big problem isn’t it? In Fuengirola town there are 2 very basic African hair salons which do sell products for hair. There is Ebony black care which is in a little mall behind the bus station ( by Banca Caixa) and another one about a few steets away fom the town centro on the other side near to Tele Pizza. If you can’t find them then let me know and I’ll try and give better directions but if you just wander around a few steets around the bus station you should find them. I still buy my products from the Uk but I am looking for a good professional hair dresser that does mixed race here anywhere on the Coast? Don’t suppose you have come across anyone?