Long Term Car Hire Required in Valencia
Posted: 26 January 2010 12:46 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-01-26

Can anyone help me? I am looking into hiring a car long term in Valencia, but I’m not having much luck finding a company that does it. Does anyone know of a cheap rental company where I can? I have also heard it possible to purchase ex rental cars from somewhere in Valencia, but I’m not sure where, can anyone help please?

Posted: 26 January 2010 07:44 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  818
Joined  2006-06-15

Hi

gemcat - 26 January 2010 12:46 AM

Can anyone help me? I am looking into hiring a car long term in Valencia, but I’m not having much luck finding a company that does it. Does anyone know of a cheap rental company where I can? I have also heard it possible to purchase ex rental cars from somewhere in Valencia, but I’m not sure where, can anyone help please?

You should be advised that many car hire companies are keeping their existing stock these days since the banks have refused to advance the funds necessary for fleet replacement. So there aren’t many ex-hire cars available.

Best bet would be to visit the websites of some of the companies and see if they have any vehicles for sale.

Have read in some forums also that Valencia is insisting on residentia qualifications for car purchase, but I haven’t seen anything official, so it might be a load of twaddle. Normally, NIE, Passport and proof of address, preferably a Padron Certicate, is sufficient.

As for long-term rental this is something I know nothing about so its probably a case of suck-it-and-see with each company.

Hope this helps…

fb

Signature 

Help desperately needed

https://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773