Blackberry and Happy Movil in Barcelona
Posted: 14 March 2010 04:35 PM  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2008-10-19

hello

I think i’ve decided to sign up to Happy Movil for a mobile in spain to call uk, seems to be the cheapest call charges, is anyone on the forum signed up ?, i heard it uses Orange and they dont have the best coverege

Blackberry, i already have a UK blackberry which i will keep for when i go back to the uk, but will be too expensive to use all the time in spain, so am looking to get a seperate blackberry to use in spain, i wont use as a phone, so im hoping i cant get a cheap blackberry contract for just emails and internet (facebook etc), help ??

andrew

Posted: 15 March 2010 10:24 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  196
Joined  2009-06-03
thompson - 14 March 2010 04:35 PM

hello

I think i’ve decided to sign up to Happy Movil for a mobile in spain to call uk, seems to be the cheapest call charges, is anyone on the forum signed up ?, i heard it uses Orange and they dont have the best coverege

Blackberry, i already have a UK blackberry which i will keep for when i go back to the uk, but will be too expensive to use all the time in spain, so am looking to get a seperate blackberry to use in spain, i wont use as a phone, so im hoping i cant get a cheap blackberry contract for just emails and internet (facebook etc), help ??

andrew

To what extent is the Bb and or iPhone proficient enough in Spain on the Networks ?
IE: 3G Service / Cost ?
Is 3G good enough in Spain to ‘Slingbox’ your SAT signal over to your cell Via 3G in Spain ?

Thanks;
DSB.

Posted: 28 March 2010 07:36 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Joined  2008-10-19

hello bealer DSB

i dont really know what you mean on that last email ?

andrew

Posted: 29 March 2010 07:40 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  196
Joined  2009-06-03
thompson - 28 March 2010 07:36 PM

hello bealer DSB

i dont really know what you mean on that last email ?

andrew

See below :-
http://www.webtvwire.com/slingplayer-mobile-for-iphone-on-way-to-itunes-store-blackberry-version-exits-beta/

DSB.

Posted: 14 February 2011 09:36 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-02-14

Awesome deal from Orange…

Signature 

Dog tips: crate training weimaraner and weimaraner issues

Posted: 14 February 2011 05:23 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Joined  2008-10-19

whats the deal with orange ?

i ended up sticking with my uk contract for now, but still want to change to a spanish contract

Posted: 23 March 2011 08:36 PM   [ # 6 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2011-03-23

After reading your topic, I am now decided to sign up to a Happy Movil for a mobile in spain to call in UK. If it seems to be the cheapest call charges. I have a blackberry. It is very expensive in all the time in spain.

Posted: 29 May 2011 10:32 AM   [ # 7 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2011-05-29
Rafael - 23 March 2011 08:36 PM

After reading your topic, I am now decided to sign up to a Happy Movil for a mobile in spain to call in UK. If it seems to be the cheapest call charges. I have a blackberry. It is very expensive in all the time in spain.

Same here. I guess it is one of better deals around in Spain. However, the deal from Orange is pretty reasonable.