MY FATHER DIED IN ROJALES ALICANTE LAST JUNE 2009 MY STEPMOTHER HAS LIED AND TAKEN HIS ESTATE
Posted: 20 March 2010 04:51 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-03-20

My father Mr W.F.Churchill also known as Bill Churchill lived in rojales Alicante died on the 1st june 2009, My stepmother lied about the time and date of his death and cremated him without tell myself his eldest son, my father owned a villa in rojales alicante and she is in process of lying her way to getting his villa, I need help as my stepmother has stolen his will and all his assets will not let me see the death certificate. I cannot let this go as she is renting the villa out and earning money out of it and has basically turnt her back on me using the police in the uk to stop me going near her, My father hadnt seen my step mother for four years and he said he wasnt with her anymore but still legally married. i am looking for anyone that knows my father and anyone that can help me get what is mine back i have contacted a few solictors in spain but nobody works quick out there, i feel if i dont get anywhere i will go to the villa and destroy it so nobody has my fathers estate as spanish law state blood is thicker than water if you get my meaning.
Any help or anyone that knew my father please contact me through this forum and will be very much appriciated
Kind Regards
Jason Churchill

Posted: 20 March 2010 02:09 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  744
Joined  2009-01-22

If they made a Spanish will that will be registered in the Spanish central wills registry. Your solicitor (and I suggest you need a good one) will be able to track this down.

Under Spanish law you probably do have an entitlement, if the circumstances are correct - ie was the property in joint names and who paid for it and the will situation.

It is possible that if it was a UK will - UK law will prevail and you might not have any entitlement.

Take Spanish legal advice and maybe UK too - this might help:

http://ukinspain.fco.gov.uk/en/about-us/other-locations/alicante-consulate/

Signature 

Rob
http://spainreexposed.wordpress.com/

Posted: 22 March 2010 02:47 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2009-11-23
CHURCHILL SEEKING FRIENDS OF BILL CHURCHILL ROJALE - 20 March 2010 04:51 AM

My father Mr W.F.Churchill also known as Bill Churchill lived in rojales Alicante died on the 1st june 2009, My stepmother lied about the time and date of his death and cremated him without tell myself his eldest son, my father owned a villa in rojales alicante and she is in process of lying her way to getting his villa, I need help as my stepmother has stolen his will and all his assets will not let me see the death certificate. I cannot let this go as she is renting the villa out and earning money out of it and has basically turnt her back on me using the police in the uk to stop me going near her, My father hadnt seen my step mother for four years and he said he wasnt with her anymore but still legally married. i am looking for anyone that knows my father and anyone that can help me get what is mine back i have contacted a few solictors in spain but nobody works quick out there, i feel if i dont get anywhere i will go to the villa and destroy it so nobody has my fathers estate as spanish law state blood is thicker than water if you get my meaning.
Any help or anyone that knew my father please contact me through this forum and will be very much appriciated
Kind Regards
Jason Churchill

Dear Jason

We handle cases like this and would be more than happy to assist you in this matter if you wish to instruct our Firm. We will ask you for more specific information tomorrow before COB.

Best regards

Javier Moya
MT Legal Abogados

Posted: 23 March 2010 12:07 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2009-11-23

Dear Jason

We have sent you a couple of private messages through this channel, we have C.C. these messages to our e-mail address but they have been marked as junk e-mails by our server, so it could be possible that you don’t receive them for the same reason. If case you haven’t received them and you are interested in us to assist you in this matter, you will be able to find in our profile our website details where you will be able to find our contact details.

Best regards

Javier Moya
MT Legal Abogados