Help! How to send an employee to Spain?
Posted: 13 April 2010 08:32 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-04-13

Does anybody know what paper work needs to be filed in order for an employee to work in Spain? I am the owner of a media company in NYC and would like to post myself in Spain to work.  Also I have friends who regularly go to EU countries to do business then my friends invoice the EU companies no problem.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Or if you could point me in the right direction that would be appreciated to! The consulate in NYC, as nice as they are, have not been much of a help and nobody seems to be able to answer this question.

Thanks to anyone who considers and responds!!

😊

Posted: 13 April 2010 08:48 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Hehe, maybe you can post yourself as a freelancer.

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 13 April 2010 08:54 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-04-13

Thank you for that link. I have been considering that visa since my company is a media company and I am a producer.  I wonder if it will matter that my company is not a news company?

Thanks!

Posted: 13 April 2010 09:02 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

You should look at finding “Sammie” on the forum here, she has one. I’m sure you could ask her.

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.