job in Murcia wanted
Posted: 18 March 2007 07:48 PM  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  24
Joined  2007-02-25

Hi all

If there is anyone out there that can help me, please can you let me know. I am desperately looking for work in the Murcia area.  I have put my name on several agency lists and and sent my CV to different employers. I currently work as a customer service advisor for a large gas and electric company and was told i would have no problem getting a job, but this doesn’t seem to be the case.

I am willing to do most kind of jobs, shop assistant, receptionist, etc.

Thanks caz

Posted: 22 May 2007 12:35 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2007-05-20

you need to speak fluent spanish to get a decent job no matter what your occupation

Posted: 22 May 2007 12:40 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  85
Joined  2007-05-18

I have to disagree with you there. There are loads of places on the coast where you can work and not speak Spanish.
The problem here is to find work you have to get off your bum and go round all the bars etc and ask.
The other problem is everyone says they will do anything, there’s alot of people looking for work.
Get to know as many people as you can, word of mouth is your best bet for work.

Good luck

Signature 

Chris
http://www.freeadsspain.com

Posted: 22 May 2007 12:50 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2007-05-20

I agree there are a lot of job;s on the coast which are usually seasonal, If you want a decent job with decent money the best way is to learn the language, you also will need the added securuty of a contract. There are thousand;s of british places that offer summer work, but alot of these places shut for most of the winter. Here on the costa del sol where we have a warm climate throughout the year even our bar’s and restaraunt ‘s close for the winter, you have more chance if you can speak the language. good luck in your hunt for work!!

Posted: 07 September 2007 12:01 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2007-09-06

Good Evening,

I saw your ad on the internet about you having plans to move to Spain and looking for a job.
What exactly are you looking for. Are you interested in starting your own company or want to work for others.
Or maybe even a franchise.
Let me know, I might have something for you. My company is expanding so that might be something for you

Warm greeting from the sunny south of Spain

Erik De Wit

Posted: 07 October 2007 09:40 AM   [ # 5 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2007-07-28

I AM A PAINTER WITH 15 YEARS EXPERIENCE I ALSO HAVE A FULL DRIVING LICENCE I AM LOOKING FOR A JOB I MOVE TO NEAR MUCIA ON OCTOBER 13TH WITH MY FAMILY IF ANYONE CAN HELP I WOULD APPRECIATE IT YOU CAN EMAIL ME ON - pm me for email