Have i done the right thing??
Posted: 18 March 2007 09:32 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-03-18

Hello
I’m totally new to this site and have no idea how a forum works so i hope i get this right. 
My husband and I have just bought a house in Playa Flamenca and i’m really happy about our choice of area and the decision to grab life by the reigns and follow a dream .My husband works abroad however and i’ll be moving by myself with my two children who are 4 years and 17 months. I have moved alone with them before but that was from one end of the UK to the other. He’s away for a couple of months at a time.i’m concerned about how easy it will be for us to intergrate into the community- are there as many young families living in the area as our estate agent has suggested??i’ve heard all the plus points of moving to spain but i’m interested to know-and prepare myself -for any difficult aspects I may not have considered. I shall be sending my eldest daughter to spanish public school and am worried about her settling so any tips would be appreciated.
After my initial elation at our purchase i’m now considering the what ifs so i’m sorry if I sound really negative just feel the more in formed I am, the better.
Many Thanks

Posted: 14 April 2007 09:54 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2007-03-13

have a good look around the area you chosen to live ,chat with nebours and get a feel for the place,how far to the shops the banks,clinics schools
see it in the day then again in the evening,is it very quite or a mad house,are their many english familiys their or is it full of germans or french,your sale man doesnt live thier so ttrust your own instincts first

kev n dawn