Local Online Services in The Valencia Community
Posted: 20 March 2007 10:03 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2007-03-20

Hello my name is Adam Wypyski and I am currently in my final year at The Nottingham Trent University undertaking my dissertation based on “The Provision of Online Services for British Expatriates in The Valencia Community”.

I would really appreciate it if those of you that are located in The Valencia Community (includes Torrevieja, Benidorm, Alicante, Valencia and Castellon to name but a few areas), would click on the link below and fill-in this short questionnaire.

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=1636odd6hr0y6zp278780

Thank you very much for your time.

If anybody requires confirmation that I am a student at The Nottingham Trent University, they will need to e-mail the university directly at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
Name: Adam Wypyski
Student number: N0021728

Posted: 20 March 2007 11:49 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Hi Wippy, can you provide some proof that you are actually a student and not a business looking to expand into the Valencia region with your array of online services?

Thanks.

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 21 March 2007 01:33 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2007-03-20

Please see the revised posting. I hope this proves I am a student. If not you can contact the university directly and they will confirm.

Posted: 21 March 2007 01:48 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-12-05

It requires me to log in, otherwise I can’t see the list…

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 21 March 2007 01:50 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-12-05

And no double posting 😉

Signature 

‹‹ Building wholesalers      Emergency care ››