Rental Agreement
Posted: 07 September 2010 11:48 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-08-29

Hi
I have very recently moved to Spain and already can see that there are many opportunities out there property wise for investment purposes. I had a chat with a local estate agent that also do property rentals. He has a number of properties at very good prices and he said that he can handle all rentals should I decide to buy. He dropped round a copy of a rental agreement along with some other information about what he offers and while its easy to compare services the rental agreement is another matter. Basically its a contract between myself and his company about what they will do etc. Anyone know of a site that explains what should be in one of these agreements for contracts in Spain?
Many Thanks
Kyle

Posted: 10 September 2010 02:41 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2009-11-23

Dear Kyle

it would be advisable to get your legal documentation properly reviwed by a profesional. We could review your rental agreement and advice you accordingly free of charges.

Please let us know if you need any assistance.

Best regards

Javier Moya
MT Legal Abogados

Posted: 02 November 2010 08:10 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-11-01

I am also agree with you Without showing any legal document it’s hard to give you answer and in this days many agency provides this type of services but let first check they are expert in this field or not .

Signature 

rental agreements