Telefonica - Helpdesk through Direct-Telecom
Posted: 17 April 2007 02:56 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2007-04-17

Does anyone have any experience with Direct-Telecom, a company who can help you in English. Their lines are from Telefonica, but no hassle with spanish helpdesk as they say.
http://www.direct-telecom.es/default.asp

We hope to move to Spain before the end of this year, and are looking for a DSL connection. So any suggestions are very welcome 😊

Posted: 27 April 2007 09:38 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2007-01-12

Don?t know how they are with DSL as we are not able to use that service where we live but a couple of friends are very happy with their service regarding telephone calls.

Posted: 29 April 2007 01:41 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2007-04-17

Thanks for the info Ramblaed.

I hope there will be some people outthere who have experience with the ADSL + router from Direct-Telecom. The router they offer is the best you can get and now they are also offering speeds up to 3mb which would be great , especially if you want to use voip for telephone calls.

Posted: 07 May 2007 03:51 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2007-05-07

I was connected to Direct Telecom 1Meg ADSL service for 1 Year and it was excellent.The Fritzbox Wi-Fi router with built in VOIP worked very well and came pre-configured.There is also extremely helpful customer services and technical support in English.I foolishly decided to connect to Ya.Com due to a very attractive sign up offer.A big mistake, I am still waiting to be connected 2 months after first applying.

Posted: 07 May 2007 05:57 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2007-04-17

Hi Gemini,

Thank you so much for your reply , this information is very helpful.  We are interested in the 3Mb ADSL service and a good friend of ours already adviced us to buy a Fritz! router, so this looks like an excellent offer: ADSL + Fritz! router.

Can’t you cancel your Ya.com service, since they haven’t connected you yet? and go back to Direct-Telecom?

I hope it will all be solved real soon.