Issuing facturas for freelance work when you have a full-time job
Posted: 11 January 2011 04:50 PM  
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2008-06-02

Hi all,

I have a full-time job in Barcelona and I have just come across a client who would like to offer me some casual freelance work.  It would not amount to more than 100 EUR per month.

However, this client needs me to issue official invoices.  Might anyone know if I would need to somehow register as autonomo, or if I can issue invoices with my NIE and that’s it?  If so, is there a set amount of tax I would need to deduct from the income from this client?

Many thanks in advance for any help!

Posted: 15 January 2011 04:41 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Total Posts:  453
Joined  2008-12-30

to issue official invoices, you have to register as autonomo with hacienda. it may not be profitable and necessary to register as autonomo with the social security, since you are already contributing as an employee.
go to the local hacienda office and they will inform your accordingly. be prompt with the declaration if your services require vat declaration and payment. when the service is finish and there is no need to go on with the freelance work, go back to hacienda to unregister yourself as autonomo.

Posted: 07 April 2018 11:19 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2018-04-07

Finding an job in the present market is a long way from simple ? it’s considerably all the more difficult to look for some kind of employment that really motivates you and gets you eager to awaken each day. Understudies are graduating each year with desires to be tested and discovering employments that enable them to sustain their aptitudes and catch new ones. In any case, rather, upon graduation they are regularly met with low paying employments that have no place for development and next to no open door for improvement.