Spanish Car for Sale - LHD - in Spain (Fiat Punto)
Posted: 24 January 2011 12:59 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-11-23

Hello

I hope I am posting this in the right place, if not, feel free to move it!

I am selling my Fiat Punto here in Viog (North West Spain) as I have moved house and no longer have a garage or much use for the car. I thought I would advertise it here as there could be some people looking for a cheap left hand drive car.

The car has been good for us, we’ve only had it since the summer but drove around the north of spain in it without any problems.
It has a couple of small bumps and scratches but nothing too major. It’s doing ok for its age so if what youre looking for a is a cheap runaround then this could be for you.

The ITV (Spanish MOT) will need to be renewed this month. Our mechanic told us that it should pass ok.

We are selling it for 1000 euros as we really need a quick sale, but we would expect you to pay for the transfer costs (going to the gestor to change the name etc etc)

here is the advert on Milanuncios:

http://www.milanuncios.com/fiat-de-segunda-mano/fiat-punto-1-2-sporting-18999612.htm

It is a Fiat Sporting, yellow, 1999. 170,000 km. It recently had a new distribution belt, oil change, battery and spark plugs. After the summer we were experiencing some ‘judders’ of the engine, but these seem to have completely stopped now. the mechanic said maybe it would need some new coils in the future, which at most would cost 60 euros each.

let me know if you would like more information.

you can email me on .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) or call 672891859

We are in Vigo, Galicia.

Thanks!