Learning Spanish
Posted: 08 April 2011 04:12 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-04-08

Hi everyone,

This is my first post here. I went to the Costa Del Sol in June last year (2010) with the intention of staying there, I stayed in a place called CalaHonda. I went on the spur of the moment really didnt do any research, just found an apartment through owners direct ( Paid well over . the top. Didnt know that at the time though ) I went with enough money to survive a month without work. I couldnt speak a word of Spanish so couldnt find a job. I ended up back home 5 weeks later I was gutted! I loved it! I decided to save up, learn Spanish and get back as soon as possible. I got a job straight away and started to save up. I bought a Rosetta Stone course and 2 days later ( before I had even received it! ) I discovered I was pregnant. So now the only sunshine thats going to be in my life is my new baby, when he or she arrives. So now I need money for baby things and not trips to Spain. So if anyone was thinking of buying a Rosetta Stone course then PM me I have the whole box set that I am not going to get to use and to be honest I need the money now more than I need to speak Spanish. 😊