Want to buy sailboat in Malaga / Costa Del Sol
Posted: 16 April 2011 06:25 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-04-16

I am looking to buy a sailboat in the Costa Del Sol area. I am in Malaga but can travel for something interesting. Boat should be between 28-35’ and seaworthy. PM me if you are selling a boat!

Posted: 22 May 2011 07:33 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  682
Joined  2007-11-01

Hola Royal…

Try boatshed.com

Terry the local agent is very knowledgeable and will likely have something suitable. (If not, he can source for you thru the boatshed network and arrange delivery if necessary).

Happy sailing!

Posted: 20 July 2011 07:47 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

CharlieSiplon please read this ,

http://www.andalucia.com/costa_del_sol/home.htm you ripped the text from there site and you sould read the COPYRIGHT This website is published by Andalucia Com S.L and is protected by copyright. , so i think you fall in to the Spam area of the bought sites , You sould read the rules here , NO LIVE LINKS TO WEBSITE , you can have all your post DELETE AND YOU GET BANNED , And were good as ,  finding out you ture IP address ,
I am going take all the LIVE LINK TO WEBSITE DOWN , please feal free if you any think to say please do so , on you post BUT NO LIVVE LINKS

if you want to add a commercial links ,on your post are Signature you can dose at a COST and approved by Moderator/Admin i pass on to the right hands so you can start pay for your links

No pay ,then your commercial links and post will be Delete and and you be banned

so get in touch for rates

Jurdy

Moderator/Admin decisions are final

Rules are here to stop unuseful spam on the site

‹‹ Learning Spanish      Cuts of steak in Spain ››