The Great Chinese Spam Invasion…
Posted: 08 May 2011 10:25 PM  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  818
Joined  2006-06-15

Just what the hell is going on with this forum; masses of Chinese and Indian and Pakistani SPAM…

I’m deleting without comment that which I can but there is still a load of it…

fb

Signature 

Help desperately needed

https://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Posted: 09 May 2011 05:03 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  818
Joined  2006-06-15

Jurdy…

Can you delete some of the crap that’s appearing; I don’t have deletion capability for a lot of the the subjects…

fb

Signature 

Help desperately needed

https://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Posted: 09 May 2011 09:31 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

ya been at it again two day lol
the one i love is the phones for sale ... cheap knock off and ou never see your money again are goods
God Bless you aswell <——-LOL

any jsut report it as spam and we take down as fast as we can

Posted: 10 May 2011 02:25 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Haha, that’s hilarious that one of them posted a note to defend their plight. The gall!

If you just click the Report link once, I have a function that can delete all of a user’s messages at the same time. That’s probably easier than you guys deleting each one if we get a spammer going crazy and blasting a bunch of sections of the forum.

Thanks for your help though gentlemen. Really appreciated!

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 11 May 2011 01:50 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Maybe we can just have all the spammers post a note to this messages so it’s easy for me to collect their IP addresses for one big daily spammer deletion.

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.