Work Permit Procurement Fee in Spain
Posted: 10 May 2007 10:39 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-05-10

I am from Malaysia and appointed as an Expatriate Maintenance Manager in one of the refinery in Spain. Information from agency, I need to have an attorney for the procedures of work permit procurement for me to work in Spain. The company already instructed me to liaison with one of abogado from Madrid. My questions are:
1) How much fee for procurement process in Spain? Included resident, insurance, work permit (incl. clearance - 2 copies), expatriate transit verification fee - all together 1900Euro. Is it correct?
2) For work permit and residence clearance in Spain, is it Ministerio De Interior and Ministerio De Justicia involved?
3) Can I trusted the abogado and employment agency in Spain although their liaison with me supported by documents such as Terms Of Agreement from company that going to employ me, receipt of fees payment etc.
Please advise me.

Posted: 13 May 2007 02:55 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2006-12-12

1) How much fee for procurement process in Spain? Included resident, insurance, work permit (incl. clearance - 2 copies), expatriate transit verification fee - all together 1900Euro. Is it correct?
You are mixing apples and oranges, fees varies and well as price of insurance ect. but consider 2.000 Euros for fees, taxes, stamps, legalizations…as normal.
2) For work permit and residence clearance in Spain, is it Ministerio De Interior and Ministerio De Justicia involved?
It is the Ministerio del Interior the Ministerio de Justicia gives the Criminal Records.
3) Can I trusted the abogado and employment agency in Spain although their liaison with me supported by documents such as Terms Of Agreement from company that going to employ me, receipt of fees payment etc.
If your Abogado is registered at the Bar Association it is ok to trust, you must verify his number at: https://www.redabogacia.org/censossl/printLogonCenso.do

If you need a specilized inmigration law firm and facilitators to do your paperwork send me an email and I will send you back a list of registered ones. .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Cheers