Going to Madrid, question
Posted: 13 May 2007 01:03 AM  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2007-05-13

My husband will be accepting a job in either Madrid or Milan, Italy. We will be headed to Madrid first to check it out. We can stay in Spain for 90 days on our passports, right? Is that all we need to get into the country, our passports? Thanks for you help. 😊

Posted: 14 May 2007 07:40 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  24
Joined  2007-04-25

That would depend on what country you are coming from.  Your local travel agent can advise you of any visa’s/vaccinations etc. you will need depending on your nationality.

Posted: 14 May 2007 08:13 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Joined  2007-05-13

We’re coming from the US.

Posted: 15 May 2007 02:02 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05
TanS - 13 May 2007 01:03 AM

My husband will be accepting a job in either Madrid or Milan, Italy. We will be headed to Madrid first to check it out. We can stay in Spain for 90 days on our passports, right? Is that all we need to get into the country, our passports? Thanks for you help. 😊

From the US? Yep, that’s all you need. Make sure your passports are good for 6 months at least. Probably best not to tell them you’re coming in for anything related to a job however. 😉

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 15 May 2007 02:10 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Joined  2007-05-13
The Expatriator - 15 May 2007 02:02 AM

From the US? Yep, that’s all you need. Make sure your passports are good for 6 months at least. Probably best not to tell them you’re coming in for anything related to a job however. 😉

We just got our passports so we’re good in that department. Yep, I also figured we’d tell them that we’re tourists only a vacation. 😊