Hola mis amigos
Posted: 01 April 2007 10:41 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2007-03-04

Hi I am new to this site.

I have been living over here for a while now and have started getting this sorted, but I still need some help.

Can anyone help me with advice in the following areas please.

I have three children aged nearly 10,8 and 6 years, I was wondering whether anyone knows how to obtain the right documentation to get child benefit over here similar to that in the Uk, I have read that you can get it, but not sure what I need to ask for or what are the requirements. Also my youngest is very possibly Autistic, although not been certified yet, so I was wondering if again there is any type of benefit or grant available and what forms are needed for that. My husband is working and paying his automos and we are all residents.

I will be grateful for any information that helps.

Thanks in advance

Val

😖

Posted: 12 April 2007 12:30 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2007-02-28

Hello and welcome to the forum. I sympathise with your situation as I worked for over 30 years with people who had learning disabilities.

Good Luck

Posted: 13 April 2007 03:52 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2007-04-12

Hi Val,

I have just posted a similar one to yours - well about the ‘child allowance’ anyway.

My husband and I along with our 2 daughters age 5 and 20 months are looking at moving over there around Estepona area in Costa del Sol within the next 18 months and my big worry is schools for the girls. Any adivce you have on this and anything else to do with children living in Spain, working for my husband or anything else you feel you could advise on would be really appreciated.

I hope you get a reply to your questions and look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards.

Sarah