anyone know the best deals on dongles in spain
Posted: 07 March 2010 07:36 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-03-07

Hi Everyone does any one know the best deals on dongles i n spain. i live in la zenia. most dongles seem very expensive, i do not want to be tied in to a contract.
Cheers Jacqui

Posted: 22 April 2010 03:00 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2010-04-19

hi.  i think that if you live here then a contract is cheaper,  the pay by the day ones are expensive if you go on the internet more than a couple of times da week.  Orange has just brought out a tarrif for 19.95 a month for 1GB, i?m on orange but paying 45 euros for unlimited and am about to change,  if you want to get out of the contract it is 150 euros, so you just need to work out if its worth it.  good luck

m

Posted: 31 May 2010 02:36 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-05-31

I’m completely new to these “Dongles”!  In fact, I only heard of them yesterday.  Although my home is in Marxuquera I only spend short periods of time there throughout the year.  I used to have a Vodafone,(I think mobile), it plugged into my usb port.  It proved to be very expensive as it was so slow and the reception where I live, very poor.  I topped it up either at my ATM or at the supermarket.  Last year there was quite a time gap between my visits and I found I could not recharge it.  I was told in the Vodaphone shop that it was disconnected and nothing further could be done.  Are Dongles different to the system I previously had and will the reception be any better?  I do not have a land line, I think it is a telefonica/movistar wireless connection (if that’s the correct term).  In February, I had considered using Movistar’s internet/line offer.  Has Moviestar combined with Telefonica?  I would be grateful for any advice.  Thanks.  Carol