Phone deal from Vodafone
Posted: 08 August 2010 09:24 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-08-08

Just wanted to let you guys know that Vodafone is having two deals on SIM cards.

The first offer allows customers to pay just 8 cents for calls and text messages anytime to any provider in Spain. The card itself costs 0? but each month you have to make at least 6? worth of calls and/or texts combined.

The second offer gives customers free nights and weekend calls to any provider in Spain. Again, the card is free but to the benefits will cost 9,95? a month.

URL: http://tienda.vodafone.es/tarjetas_sim/

The catch? The offer is online only and ends on August 31. As far as I can see you must have your NIE and an address in Spain.

Posted: 08 August 2010 09:36 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  138
Joined  2006-11-28

80 cents isn’t exactly cheap especially for a text!

Posted: 08 August 2010 09:39 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-08-08

Whoops! I mis-typed. It’s 8 euro cents. Sorry ^^”

Posted: 15 August 2010 09:02 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-08-15

Hi, my daughter will be studying in Sevilla beginning in September.  We are looking for mobile phone and mobile broadband information.  Is this deal good for her?  What else would be needed in order to take advantage of this offer?  Can we order it to the US or do you think it will arrive after Aug 31?

Sorry for all the questions, but I am flying by the seat of my pants here.  I don’t understand a whole lot of mobile language and just trying to make this transition as easy as possible for her when she arrives.

ANY information to help us out would be GREATLY appreiciated!  Thank you in advance.