< 1 2 3
3 of 3
Warning - Long term rental in Duquesa
Posted: 18 November 2008 02:50 AM   [ # 31 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2008-04-19

My Abogado has advised me that, should they set up another company, as creditors we can persue them for the money they owe us.

jurdyr, im not sure if you’re an Abogado or a journalist - either way, details of my experience can be found at http://www.greatestatesinspain.co.uk/

Signature 

http://www.greatestatesinspain.co.uk

Posted: 24 September 2010 03:49 AM   [ # 32 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-09-24
jurdyr - 19 April 2008 04:34 PM

there more to this story , could tell us why thay didnt give you back your rental depost that must have give you a Reason

One of most important things to do when you leave an apartment (or other rental) is to do a walk through with the owner or property manager.  Take pictures   when you leave and both agree to any damages or to the condition of the rental.  BEFORE you move in, a walk through should be done (pictures) and note any damages and condition of the rental. The move-in list should be referred to when you leave. See our Normal Wear Tear Guide.
TO GET BACK YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT - RETURN THE KEYS (avoid a fee); give the landlord your forwarding address (failure to do so may void any “time” rights you have). Use common sense and leave the rental at least “broom clean”. If you do not have time to clean, hire a cleaning service. Ask the landlord if they have a cleaning service that they use or suggest.

there some thing fish here ....
not all the people would have the use off a credit card
jurdy

Posted: 24 September 2010 04:00 AM   [ # 33 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-09-24

Hi

Its 2010 and my lad has just been refused his cash deposit back of 1100E . The apartment was left spotless. I know because i cleaned it.  She refused point blank to give him his deposit back even when i had a word with her. She kept making him give another months notice and told him that he could not afford to go elsewhere. Well he did go elsewhere and for 200 E cheaper than her flat. Its been months now and the flat is still not rented.
The estate agent that my son used was Key Home estates in Duquesa
He never gave her the keys back because she would not refund the deposit. On another expat site there are many accounts of estate agents refusing to give deposits back.

< 1 2 3
3 of 3