CIF in Spain
Posted: 18 November 2010 12:54 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-11-18

Hello everyone,

I was wondering how to go about an issue regarding C I F for companies in Spain. this is my first Post and I am eager of the public opinion.

I have a Limited company registered in England with company number and all memorandums, But I am a resident in Spain and the company will be operating in Spain. I have been a resident in Spain for over 2 years now . i have my N.I.E number and completely basing in Spain. I am self employed and my employment activities is online based( software programming, website designing , SMS Chat service with clients from Germany and Austria).

My Question now is How do I get a C I F number for this newly registered limited company from England here in Spain?

Please every opinion is appreciated.

Yours truly

Ola

Posted: 18 November 2010 04:29 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-11-18

I don’t want to Create a Company here, I already Created /Registered on online in the UK. a limited company.

maybe I didn’t make my question clear.

Okay I will explain again:

I registered a Limited company In the UK. the company is fully registered. this I did online. I even have the company certificate sent to me from the UK.
Because I do not have an establishment place in the UK or because I am not performing any activity in the UK. I cannot apply for a VAT number in the UK.

for the fact that I am working one my self( self-employed) and all my activity are online base( like explained earlier, website designing and programming, SMS chat application service) where by all my customers are from Germany and Austria.

I only need a Spanish VAT number for this registered company. although the company is registered in the UK