Renewing family residence cards
Posted: 18 January 2011 07:10 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-01-18

I have been living in spain for about 3 years and have brought my family also. Now i have to renew my card for segunda vez but i don?t know which modelo to fill….ex01 or ex02 or ex16 or what??? also i wanted to know is that when i renew my card the card of my children and my sons will be automatically renewed…please help me….my card will expire in 16 of this febrero….also can anyone tell me the site to download the modelo de tasa which i have to pay…...also what documents are necessary for renovacion????

Posted: 18 January 2011 09:29 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  818
Joined  2006-06-15

Hi!

First off welcome to the forum!

Your residencia card will not be renewed instead you will be issued with a plain A4 sheet of paper your Cerificate of Residencia…The government stopped Issuing Residencia Cards some time ago like maybe two years ago…so its back to the old routine of officially having to carry your passport everywhere. I dont know the answer to the query about the children. Again so far as I know its no big deal if the application is late….

So far as I am aware the form to be used is the EX16 some as you originally filled in.

The modelo de tasa cannot be downloaded; it is issued by the Police Extranjeros Dept when you hand over the application form. you take it to the bank, cough up whatever the latest charge is then go back to the Police…

Two steps forward three steps back! Ain’t progress a wonderful thing…

Signature 

Help desperately needed

https://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773