telefonica took my money for 2 lines and the lines wern’t working -how do i get my money back???
Posted: 29 March 2011 12:11 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-03-29

i received a reminder to pay for the phones -I phoned telefonica to check and was told they weren’t paid . i paid them in cash. The next week i went to the bank and the money for the bills was taken again!!!!!! i’ve phoned none stop written and emailed even the consumour office never received a reply. i’m just fobbed off all the time. the lines were even off for that month which means they owe me something in the hundreds. how can i get this money back talk about scams. anyone out there that can help email me please. i have all the proof and paperwork.

thanks i have just sent them an email with all the dates payementss etc fingers crossed thanks for your help x

Posted: 29 March 2011 02:44 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  818
Joined  2006-06-15

First thing that comes to mind is this; are the cash payments and the bank payments covering the same period? I only ask because T’fonica do not routinely send out reminders to pay the bill so is it possible that the bills you paid in cash were for one period and the bank debits for another period?

When you paid the bills in cash, where did you pay them? If it was at a post office the bills would have been franked.
If it was at a Telefonica shop then you should have either got the bills franked or a receipt detailing the amount and the account to which the payment referred.

I don’t know what email addy you use to contact T’fonica but I have found that atenciononline2@telefonica.es normally produces a response within 48hrs.

If I might make a suggestion;

Make a report of the facts; break it down into short sentences in English, then run the report through Google translate into Spanish. Then send it via email to the address above.

I have found it advisable to open the ‘conversation’ with the statement

Hola, mi llamo (insert name) mi numero (xxx xxxxxx), Soy ingles, mi espanol es muy poco. Se trata de una traducci?n en l?nea.

followed by details of the complaint or query.

You may get a response in English but more likely it will be in Spanish. In any event it may take up to 48hrs.

Hope this helps…

fb

Signature 

Help desperately needed

https://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773