SuperBike
Posted: 24 June 2011 07:09 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2011-06-23

I’m Selling My Suzuki Tl1000r SuperBike…

Year…2001
1000cc V-Twin
Power:135bhp
Speed:165mph

Colour…Blue/white/black
Miles:...32000
No current uk Tax/Mot

Update’s:...Ohlins Rear shock suspension…Front Ohlins Internals…Race adjustable foot Peg’s…Double bubble Screen.
Race Cans.
Full serviced and Valve clearance.
Polished wheels.

Beautiful Condition.

3500euros…(I’m open to Offers)...Thx

Posted: 24 June 2011 07:43 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  818
Joined  2006-06-15

Joe Hi, welcome to the forum…

So about the bike… basically…it’s on UK plates without a valid MOT or Tax… and therefore totally illegal throughout Europe… and unless I’m mistaken it will be virtually impossible to put the machine onto Spanish plates because of all the mods which make it non-compliant with its original homulgation certificate.

Can you not get it shipped back to the UK to get it legal? Just a suggestion because it would sell a lot quicker and more easily over there…

Good Luck!

fb

Signature 

Help desperately needed

https://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Posted: 24 June 2011 08:03 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2011-06-23
foxbat - 24 June 2011 07:43 PM

Joe Hi, welcome to the forum…

So about the bike… basically…it’s on UK plates without a valid MOT or Tax… and therefore totally illegal throughout Europe… and unless I’m mistaken it will be virtually impossible to put the machine onto Spanish plates because of all the mods which make it non-compliant with its original homulgation certificate.

Can you not get it shipped back to the UK to get it legal? Just a suggestion because it would sell a lot quicker and more easily over there…

Good Luck!

fb

Hi and Thank You for the Welcome,

You are possibly correct on all accounts, I bike will come with it’s road legal Can’s and for the rest i.e suspension’s and foot rest I’m not 100% shore?? (I might have the original’s somewhere),But one thing I know about Spain is anything is possible…I had Mitsubishi Pajero and was told it couldn’t be homuligation to Spanish reg…So I sold it and so my ex Vehicle with Spanish Plates…Oh well…
Any Way I’ll try to sell it here first if not i will take back to UK…Some one could have a wonderful Bike Here,all upgrades was to improve handling and that cost loads…

Thank You again for your kind advice…