Churches in Seville
Posted: 23 October 2011 06:17 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-10-23

Hi folks,

I’m living in Seville this year (been here about a month now) and my girlfriend’s getting here this coming weekend.  She’s only just started learning Spanish so we were hoping to find an English-speaking church in/around the Seville area for the time being.  If anyone knows of any it would be a huge help to us, they’re not particularly well advertised online but I can’t imagine that in a city of this size with so many foreigners there’s not at least something along those lines.

Much appreciated to all of you!

-Cory

Posted: 24 October 2011 01:28 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  265
Joined  2011-09-10

Corosburn:

You do not mention to which denomination you belong.  Assuming Catholic, it might be an idea to call in at the office in the Catedral de Sevilla and enquire about ceremonies in English in the city.
It is quite probable that the Consulate would also have information on English-language services in the city of Seville.

Patricia

Posted: 24 October 2011 04:45 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-10-23

That’s one idea.  Thank you Campana.  As for denomination, that’s something I think we’ll worry about if and when we have a number of options to pick from, but we both have a pretty inter-denominational background, so it’s not worth cutting anything out at this point.