Bringing my UK car to Spain - Help!
Posted: 05 December 2011 09:37 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-11-19

Hello All!

We have been living in Valencia for 7 months now, we have tried to sell our car in the UK (Autotraders and Ebay) but no-one seems to be interested, it is only 4 years old and 20,000 miles (Peugeot 207). 

So, we have now decided to bring the car here as we can’t lower the price anymore, but I am not sure how to go about it.

I have heard that there is a company that offers this service, and bring your car to your door but I can’t find anything related to this on the internet.

I know about the problems trying to register your car in Spain and all that, I am spanish myself and my partner is English. 

If anyone knows the best way to bring our car here, please, let us know! In the meantime I will keep looking to see if I can find something.

We can’t really go to the UK and drive ourselves here as we are so used to drive the ‘English way’ that we get the runs thinking about driving on the other side of the road all the way from UK. lol!

Cheers!

Posted: 06 December 2011 02:45 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Expat
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  48
Joined  2010-11-08

Have you considered trading your rhd car into a garage that deals in lhd cars and then driving over. There are quite a few dealers in the south specializing in lhd exclusively.