< 1 2 3
3 of 3
Is telefonica really that bad?
Posted: 12 April 2012 04:52 AM   [ # 31 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2012-03-10

moviestar hmm wait till they start putting the price up bin there done that went elswhere

Posted: 12 April 2012 01:33 PM   [ # 32 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  682
Joined  2007-11-01

Hi Dozy…
I hope ???!!! they stick to their promise of Eu45pcm ‘For life!’.... as that is what they said!  This offer is for existing Movistar mobile customers, so as long as I stay with them for my mob (which infact is very little usage - and I only pay for what I use - on a contract 😉  then we should all be happy???

I did look at ‘other suppliers’, but having worked for Direct Telecom/(BT Spain agent), I know they cannot match that price at present. (OK I am not including calls outside of Spain, but as I use Voip for that, then I don’t really see the value of the extra.)

Likewise, although DT/others will promise you great service etc, etc, as they still only rent the lines from Movistar, if anything goes wrong with your connection in the street - you have to pay for a call out (unless you take the ‘extra insurance’ which now covers this - so adding to your monthly bill yet again.)

I know Movistar are still a pain in the proverbial.. but until I can see the benefits of the other suppliers (inc price), then I will stick with the ones who install the line/are obliged to maintain it inc in the bill. 😉

< 1 2 3
3 of 3