Reputable moving companies in Madrid
Posted: 09 September 2011 11:43 PM  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2011-03-16

Hi everyone,

I’m planning on moving to Madrid in the near future. Hopefully before winter comes. I’m from the U.S. and was curious if anyone knows of a good moving company. I want to send some of my things on to my fianc? so they are there before I arrive. I think when I will have to pay tax on my things, but not sure. Any help would be grately appreciated. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Sincerely,
Allison

Posted: 24 October 2011 07:52 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2011-03-16

Hi Jorge,

Thank you so much. If you could send the contact info for Belleconcierge I’d grately appreciate it. So far, the quotes I’ve received are far too high, and I’m worried about itemizing my things for customs in Madrid. Thank you again for all your help. I really appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Allison

Posted: 24 October 2011 09:34 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  818
Joined  2006-06-15

Allison…

Be careful there is a lot of self-interest going on here…
Your IP address indicates that you are in New York; so far as moving companies are concerned shouldn’t you be looking at International Packers and Movers in the US?

Jorge;

Hello Allison, why don?t you hire a concierge service? They can solve all your relocation issues, from moving stuff to housing solutions, car buy, school or legal questions.

I know a good one located in Madrid. If you want their contact info just let me know. Their name is belleconcierge.

Cheers

Jorge.

I?m sure they will be very helpful for you. In the website you can write them and will find the phone numbers.

If you must indulge in such advertising don’t make it so obvious.

A simple whois check on your website reveals a lot including your name as Registrar, Admin contact and Tech contact.

Its not quite SPAM but it’s not far off…

fb
Moderator / Admin

Signature 

Help desperately needed

https://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Posted: 05 May 2012 12:04 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2012-05-05

I appreciate your post. you can find online with good customer review. And can allow the best one.
accountablemoving.com