Property Manager
Posted: 26 July 2007 07:17 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-07-26

Hi there:

I am from the U.S. who recently moved to the UK with my husband. No offense but after 6 months of horrible rainy flooding weather I want to move to Spain. I am from sunny California and had my own Property Management business. I would like to start a business doing that very same thing as I have over 15 years Experience. I know in the UK Estate Agents tend to do this but provide pretty bad service from what I see and in the U.S. it is much different and the service is so much better.

I thought this could be a very useful business in Spain as we can provide a service that assists in renting out properties and managing them for private owners for the area we choose to move to. (not sure where yet but near the coast no more than an hour away) We would focus on only managing and not selling. Can anyone tell me if that would prove to be of a good service to people?

I really need to move where it is warm and sunny and there is lots of outdoor activities unlike the UK. I love the Spanish culture and their relaxed way of life. I really appreciate any feedback you have to offer.

Posted: 29 July 2007 06:37 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  85
Joined  2007-05-18

Lot’s of those here already.

Good Luck

Signature 

Chris
http://www.freeadsspain.com

Posted: 07 August 2007 05:30 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2007-08-05

Whilst looking for houses, I’ve come across loads of businesses like property management up for sale - together with property already on the books and stuff like that.  They sometimes offer to rent you a place for a price, but do give you all the tools of the trade to go with the business too.  Just put property management purchase into your search engine and it should come up with a lot of them.  Sorry I cant remember the names of the websites I was on that were selling them, but you’ll find them easily enough! If you’re looking to open your own business, that’s a different story and one I certainly can’t help you with!

Good luck!

Signature 

Giving dignity and respect to a man simply because he is a man - also includes our children