Contacts, advice or jobs wanted
Posted: 13 November 2007 04:08 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-11-13

Hi,

Me and my partner are moving to Spain, probably between xmas and New Year. I have a house in Herco Vera which we would like to work/develop but of course we would both need work.

My partner has a scaffolding business and this is a trade he knows very well, but has some experiance in gardening, plumbing and will pretty much try his hand at anything.

My background is predominantly sales/Project Management. We would live pretty much anywhere there are decent jobs, so any advice, contacts or information etc would be very useful. I have below put some of my CV details.

March 2007 - Current
Project Manager UK wide Exhibition
      Currently involves being the Exhibition Project Manager, involved in both
sales and project management. I have an understanding of being able to
run an exhibition profitably and understand the operational side. Currently exceeding targets.

November 2006-March 07
My partner set up a Scaffolding business and throughout this time I assisted him in the set up of the business covering, marketing, accounts and company formation etc.

May 2005 ? November 2006
BT The Phone Book
Field Sales consultant
    Working within the phone book division, helping companies to increase their number of enquiries by advertising within the phone book. Five appointments per day four days per week, one telephone day, minimum of one deal per day. Consistently reaching targets, main bulk of business is new business although some renewals.

Sept 2004 ? Dec 2004
PRINCE?S TRUST VOLUNTEER PROGRAMME
Assistant team leader
I?ve done this course mainly as it enabled me to give back to the community. It consisted of a 12 week personal development programme run by Lambeth college consisting of community projects, work placements, final challenges, city and guilds profile of achievement, a Prince?s trust certificate and key skills qualifications. A team building award already achieved as well as continuous team leading experience.

Jan 2004 ? Sept 2004    
CAUDWELL COMMUNICATIONS
Field sales rep
Nationwide
Working with small to medium sized enterprises, four appointments per day, Target of ?12,000 per month. Work involved working with BT customers and proposing ways which would be more cost effective with Caudwell Communications

March 1999- Dec 2003
TREE EVENT MANAGEMENT-ANTHONY ROBBINS
Account Manager Europe
Cyprus
Telesales and face to face sales for the Anthony Robbins seminars (5 per year). Travelled to the seminars in Europe to look after all clients I booked onto the seminars. Client account management involved evaluating client?s needs and proposing training seminars which corresponded to the needs of the individual or company.

1997-1999        
PROPERTIES OF MAYFAIR
London
Responsible for locating property on a given criteria in the short/long term, residential sales and lettings markets:
Acquiring new business.
Updating clients on new properties.
Keeping the landlords updated.
Selling properties.

BARNETT RECRUITMENT SERVICES
8 Months temporary work. P.A, Secretarial, Reception and admin using word and excel as well as office management.

1996- 1997    
TENERIFE ROYAL GARDENS
Timeshare Sales
Tenerife
Responsible for initial client contact, showing prospective clients round the hotel, as well as promoting the facilities around the island. Explaining the benefits of timeshare and showing prospective clients around the resort apartments and then closing the deals. Initially ?OPC? (street) sales then progress onto ?in house? sales.

Seminars Attended:
Unleash The Power within X3, personal development/motivation seminar with Tony Robbins
Wealth Mastery X2, Financial Management/investment training with Tom McCarthy and Chuck Mellon.
Power to Influence, X 1 Communication training with Joe Williams

Further education:
1995-97 College of further education ? evening classes.
Air training corps/cadet service ? SOF Lambeth Squadron. Recruit of the year     1994
Amateur Athletic Association. Received 1 star award
Food hygiene certificate
Health care/Auxiliary nursing. Certificate NVQ Grade A
    First Aid certificate

Thanks

Posted: 15 November 2007 05:33 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2007-11-15

Hi

my name is Simon i live in Barcelona , and at this moment working on a new projcet that we will be needing People to work from home

The company is in the Telecoms sector i can get you more info and the sites will be up soon

for some one moving to Spain getting a well paid job can be a pain we are expecting people in their first months to earn 800 euros and with the cleint stucture we have building up

again all this info will be on line soon

i was looking at the forun for advice and saw your post

feel free to e mail me .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)