Easy Internet Shopping
Posted: 06 November 2007 04:44 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-11-06

Do you like me find it harder to get gifts to and from spain and England?

This is an easy to use internet shopping site - great gift ideas all delivered to your door.

Easy to see which companies deliver to Spain.

Just one click away from safe and easy internet shopping.

http://www.orderfromspain.com

Thats order from Spain dot com

Posted: 06 November 2007 08:35 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  112
Joined  2007-07-04

This is a good web page Lilly, it will definitely keep me busy this Christmas.  It?s a damn shame that no one will ship to Spain.  I?ve been waiting for years to get a decent cooker in this old kitchen but to no avail.

Good job.

Signature 

Posted: 07 November 2007 02:40 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

was working for a company in the IT dept and would trust that comapny above there not a giftsite , that only sent to outher pages and only deal with the companys stright

biggest problem in spain is shipping , have looked in to it for a internetgift company from the uk yes would had a bace here in spain but it fell throught

shipping to spain not that easy ... ie say english hamper from Crewe would shipped via dhl that only do big citys in spain and would take 4 - 5 working days and if you not in it could be 2 days again befor you get a call again from them with trackers no.s and email to your account tell you hamper on the way and would arr in 4 - 5 days you not going to stay at home

name of person you shipping to ... joe blogs
address calla pascal 11.a3
bussines address—-n-a—— this would help lot if given
time am r pm after 6pm
telphone no 970 11111111
cell no .............  not every one know this info , this would have help with the dhl as drive can ring you

have looked in to it alot for the th Expats that live in spain Both Ireland and Uk

Don Carlos any more ideas there ?
can you supply the Don Carlos ... hahaha

Posted: 21 November 2007 08:34 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-11-06

Thank you both for your replies.

Don carlos the companies that send to spain should be quite clear but i doute you’ll find one that will deliver a cooker!! 😊 .. if only eh!!

Jurdyr .. in my area (Almeria) at lot of people use the address of a friendly local company, or maybe a friend that does have a house number?

Just to want to make it clear that we have to register with all the companies and they are fully awere that they are on our website.

Also lots of new shops have been added .. and more added every week!

Happy Shopping!!

Posted: 22 November 2007 12:34 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

well it good to see that your shipping with dhl as the post in spain not the fastest way
Hope this company will be good an its site and more used it , well its something that is need in spain

jurdy