Student Visa rejected
Posted: 04 January 2008 09:05 AM  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2008-01-04

Hello,

First, I would like to thank the people behind this website!

My problem is : my apply of student visa was rejected. What shall I do please?

I tooke out my passport yesterday from the Spanish consulate, they just gave one paper where it said ” ...contra esta resolucion podra internporse recurso postativo de reposicion ante este mismo organo el el plaso de un mes a partir de la fecha de communicacion de la presente resoltucion…”

What I understood from this is that I can contest this decision, I phoned the consulate and they told me to write a letter to the service of denial of the visa in the same consulate. I want to ask you whether I may include my new documents to my previous application or should I constitute new application? My course will start within 3 weeks..

Thank you advance!

Regards,

Posted: 09 January 2008 08:02 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Joined  2008-01-04

Hello,

Please, when your application is rejected, can you get back your documents ? I need some of them since I gave the original!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Posted: 10 January 2008 04:32 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

all you Documents are hand back but you now have a record on the spanish system , dont be a fool and come in the back door as when cought you pay for it
ilyas where you from , only a number off visa are give out .... you place many have over run there there limit there

try again and see you many get it but we have to have money to live in spain aswell , if you have crime record in you country this many harm your visa in EU

Posted: 10 January 2008 08:14 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Joined  2008-01-04

Hello,

Thank you jurdyr for your answer!

Indeed, my visa application was refused because I forgot to include my certificate of Insurgence. When I got my passport, they do not put me back my documents, they just gave one document explaining their decision and that I have one month to catch up on this. I wondered whether I send this certificate of insurance or should I constitute new application (the documents are the same and I gave the original of one of my school certificate and I do not want to loose it, also if I must do new application and start from 0 it will take more time)? However, if they handed me back my documents I will just include this certificate of insurance and put my application again. I have nothing more to add, the list of documents will be the same.

No, I do not have any crime report or something like that. I am from Morocco and I am freelancer. My aim is to learn Spanish, have a work experience in Spain and enrich my CV. I am able to cover my cost of living during my stay there.