opening an exsisting business
Posted: 24 March 2008 09:35 PM  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  21
Joined  2008-03-23

hi, does anyone have any views on the idea of buying an exsisting business in spain, i.e small supermarket etc. As i am also looking into doing this but there seems to be a lot of negativity surrounding this. There are lots of people who do go ahead and buy so what is the real problem or pitfalls, any ideas welcome Donna x

Posted: 27 March 2008 10:32 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2008-02-27

Hi Donna

If the business that you are looking to buy has got the correct paperwork (licences and permissions) and you do no intend to change the operation (i.e. change it from a hairdressers to a supermarket) then the challenge is only your own to make it work. I recommend strongly to everyone looking to buy a business to do this with the assistance of a reputable broker that will carry out legal searches on your behalf and ensure that any risk factors are explained to you before you buy!
Please feel free to read some of the free advice on my website for some basic guidelines, my company is new to the market however having owned businesses myself and working with a team over here in Lanzarote we should be able to offer you some free advice on any specific questions if our pages don’t help!
Good luck and my best advice to you is ASK QUESTIONS!

Phil

Signature 

Visit our website for business and franchise opportunities
LANZAROTE BUSINESS SALES