One month in Madrid
Posted: 18 September 2006 08:13 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2006-09-18

My name is David.  I am 27 years old and I am from Texas.  I have now been in Madrid for one month and I’m looking to meet some expats.  I am involved in a teaching program which doesn’t start until October and so I have lots of free time until then.  I need some specific dining recommendations as the the Spanish Cuisine has been dificult for me to ajust to (not a big fan of Jamon).  Well, I hope to hear from some of you…

Posted: 15 November 2006 12:59 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2006-11-02

Hi David,
have you already ajusted to the Spanish cuisine?:-)
My name is Irena, not an expat but still English speaking foreigner in this country…living in Valencia
I assume that you have started working on your teaching programme so you must be busy.. but if you want, drop me a line how life in Madrid is…
best
Irena

theberg11 - 18 September 2006 08:13 PM

My name is David.  I am 27 years old and I am from Texas.  I have now been in Madrid for one month and I’m looking to meet some expats.  I am involved in a teaching program which doesn’t start until October and so I have lots of free time until then.  I need some specific dining recommendations as the the Spanish Cuisine has been dificult for me to ajust to (not a big fan of Jamon).  Well, I hope to hear from some of you…