Complaint in English
Posted: 20 May 2008 10:58 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2007-04-01

Can anybody please help me by advising how I can raise a complaint with Telephonica, back in August 2007 I had a line put in, voice and internet and it was a RDSI line which I did not ask for it was I must say quickly changed to a usual ADSL line however since October am still being charged for two lines (two numbers) I am monthly trying to call on 1004 in English however they claim they cannot help as this is a business line I then call a 900101010 and nobody can speak English, then I contact an email line and the reply is as noted below and after reply on reply all I want is the person who canceled the telephonica line and go the engineer round and changed the service STOP this continuous 107 euro month bill for last 7 month being taken out of my account for a line I do not have and was removed.  ( are there offices I can go in in the Marbella area) i am 800 euro down to date and this is a serious joke Thanks for any help

Dear Customer,

Regarding your mail, we cannot cancel the line via email.

If you are not using the line 952 xxxxxx and you want to cancel it , please contact our Customer attention line by dialling 1004 or 0034 91 707 39 21 from abroad.

Best regards
M.Quintana / Customer Service
http://www.telefonicaonline.com

Posted: 21 May 2008 05:25 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  90
Joined  2007-12-02

Sorry to ask something so obvious but can’t you find someone who speaks spanish to call for you? I found that as soon i was able to speak Spanish i got on much better with Telefonica, the English speaking operators tend to just hang up anyway and it gets really frustrating… Alternatively send them a Burofax in English explaining it all…

Signature 

In it for the long haul
http://www.hot-villa.com

Posted: 21 May 2008 08:03 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19
RG - 21 May 2008 05:25 PM

Sorry to ask something so obvious but can’t you find someone who speaks spanish to call for you? I found that as soon i was able to speak Spanish i got on much better with Telefonica, the English speaking operators tend to just hang up anyway and it gets really frustrating… Alternatively send them a Burofax in English explaining it all…

Again you need to get in touch with you bank asking then to stop the “2nd payment to telefonica ” if there one

so one that speacks spanish would here you there as RG has sayed there

jurdy

keep us filled in there please