Special English lessons in Tarragona
Posted: 27 August 2008 03:59 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-08-26

Hello,If anybody, who live in Tarragona(or nearby for example Salou,Cambrils and etc.), want to get special individual lessens for children_(from 5 till 18 years old) at their home,If anybody would like to learn English completely and fluently or improve knowledge for their kids or adults, please do not hesitate and get in touch with me by e-mail .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  as soon as possible,lets start the lessons from September.It is very necessary to know English in this millennium…
I am English language teacher from Georgia graduated from the national University ,with experience .Be sure that you would not regret and would not be disappointed.
Thanks and Good luck

Posted: 30 August 2008 05:24 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  22
Joined  2008-08-10

I think you have misunderstood that in UK for example, April 1st is the date for playing jokes on people. I hope that you are not seriously suggesting that anyone employs you to teach English based on the evidence so far. Sadly I am aware that in some countries the level of English language ability displayed by graduates is not good. For example in Bulgaria I have met some teachers whose ability was rather poor, and even in Spain I have met people like yourself who have graduated but do not exhibit very good English despite having a qualification.
As a teacher of English to “foreigners” what worries me is that some people whose first language is not English may not realise how bad your English is. In addition the fact that you say you have worked as a teacher means that many Georgians probably will struggle to get jobs if they need good English.
On the bright side, perhaps this is a joke and you are now laughing at my foolishness in being taken in by your bad English. If so then all I can say is “Glad to have made you smile”.
If you ARE serious then I hope your fees are quite low, to match your ability.

Posted: 05 September 2008 01:03 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  303
Joined  2006-03-16

Why don’t you teach Georgian?  Somebody in Catalunya must want to learn it, even if it’s just for the beautiful squiggly typography.

Signature 

Martin, Scotland and the Alpujarra.  http://www.casasierra.blogspot.com