Rio sta & Iberbanda.
Posted: 30 July 2008 01:06 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2007-10-30

Has anyone had dealings with these companies, i.e. trying to get them to come & carry out an installation in the countryside.
I have been waiting 4 weeks for them to contact me only to be told by their rep that it depends on the engineer if he can be bothered to come out into the countryside. What a way to run a business.
We are desperate to get out of the clutches of Telefoniica but would we be jumping from the frying pan into the fire.

Posted: 30 July 2008 06:02 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

mate off my ring the pone company after few week off no calls are show , he did this ring the dept and told need his upgrade , will this was going on he had few girls around chatting and tell stop piss him off and put there gear back on , you wont know who come in house and see then nake it ....  this went on the call ,next day ,
the installation was out like shot .....

Posted: 06 September 2008 12:25 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2008-09-06

APPARENTLY, Iberbanda are part of Telefonica. My experience so far is installation great, no problem, speed kind of as advertised, reliability, attrocious - but then I’ve only been testing for a couple of weeks. On 2 days, we lost connectivity for hours - nothing, stone cold dead.

brynic - 30 July 2008 01:06 AM

Has anyone had dealings with these companies, i.e. trying to get them to come & carry out an installation in the countryside.
I have been waiting 4 weeks for them to contact me only to be told by their rep that it depends on the engineer if he can be bothered to come out into the countryside. What a way to run a business.
We are desperate to get out of the clutches of Telefoniica but would we be jumping from the frying pan into the fire.

Posted: 22 September 2008 01:47 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

how much is this sytem , been told there not cheap