Meet for a coffee?
Posted: 09 January 2007 07:41 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2007-01-09

Hello!  I am looking to be in Spain for a couple weeks in March-April.  I am going to travel around and want to know if you’d like to share coffee or dinner.  I’ve had 2 years of college Spain, so I speak it well enough to hold a beginner-intermediate conversation, if you want to practice your Spanish or to enjoy speaking our native English language..I miss this too!  Currently, I am teaching in Thailand and miss home (US), but hope to enjoy a break from the heat and political situation here.

I welcome your replies!!

Cheers!

Posted: 25 January 2007 03:19 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2006-12-04

Hi Maureen - I am a Canadian living about an hour north of Madrid.  Let me know when you plan to be in the area and I would love to meet for dinner one weekend.  I can take the bus into Madrid to meet you if you’d like.  There aren’t too many expats in my area so I would love to chat 😊  Hope to hear from you soon - take care.  T.

Posted: 25 January 2007 03:43 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  74
Joined  2007-01-25

Hi Maureen,

If you decide to visit the Altiplano region of Granada, not only will you see some of the most enchanting scenery in southern Spain (Lakes, Mountains, Rivers & Forests) but you would be most welcome to drop in for coffee, or even hang around for a few days!

We are surrounded by the Natural Parks of Baza, Cazorla and Castril, and the ski resorts of the Sierra Nevada are just a short drive away.

If you get here at Easter (8th April) you will be able to see the famous ‘Semana Santa Viviente’ fiesta, where actors and locals take part in a three day re-enactment of Christ’s passion!

Alan .?.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Signature 

http://www.cavehomes.com
Amazing Andalucian Properties