1 2 > 
1 of 2
from Italy
Posted: 21 July 2011 03:54 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2011-07-21

Is it possibile work for spain companies from Italy as webmaster?
I’d like to work from my country for spanish companies.
Fotr example, I’d like to build websites for spanish company but because I live in Italy all the work would be from distance, without meetings. Are spanish people trustful with italians?

best regards

Posted: 21 July 2011 04:02 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

That depends. If you piss them off (like you just did me) by posting multiple links in your signature for SEO purposes then those of us in Spain would not be trustful of Italians.

I’ll give you 24 hours to reduce that to a single link and try to convince me you’re not just here for the link juice. If not your account will be banned and your message removed.

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 21 July 2011 04:13 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2011-07-21

Why don’t you like my signature? This forum has allowed me to set my signature with two links, so why now you tell me to remove one link? You have 10 links in your signature, why those disparities?
I think italians are better spanish!!
Now you can remove my account.
Best regards

Posted: 21 July 2011 04:16 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-12-05

Nice, nice man.

We’re not Spanish around here, we’re foreigners living in Spain.

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 21 July 2011 04:23 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

Advertising in the forum, unwanted SPAM and linking rules
jurdyr  

The forums , (including the private message, blog and email systems), are not a venue for advertisements in any way. Please do not post promotional/advertising messages, urls, nor specifics that would lead people to your site/blog/product/service. However, a line in your signature with a SINGLE link to your site is allowed. (For signature guidelines please Ask one of the Administrators/Moderators) It will be at the sole discretion of Spainexpat.com and its moderators as to what constitutes an advertisement.

Additionally, if you want to add a commercial link to your post or signature, you can request approval from a Moderator/Admin and we will set you up with a 5?/month per post link or subscription link paypal subscription to help cover our costs. If you abuse your member privileges, post worthless topics and replies, we will still ban you and not refund your payments. However if you?re a good, contributing, helpful member, it?s a very cost effective way to promote your site and product!

If you do not pay then your commercial links and post will be deleted and and your account will end up banned.

For more comprehensive advertising options, please see http://www.spainexpat.com/spain/about/C21/Advertisers/

Moderator/Admin decisions are final.

Jurdy and The Expatriator

Posted: 21 July 2011 04:32 AM   [ # 5 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2011-07-21

Thank you for your explanation, but your colleague has 10 links in his signature! Here in Italy the law is equal for all. If not, nobody would respect it. This is a Costitutional Law. However, I’ll put only one link.

Best regards
Alessandro (from Italy)

EDITED JURDY put this way , take you link off , NO LIVE LINKS < RULES < YOU GET BANNED

Posted: 21 July 2011 04:35 AM   [ # 6 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-12-05
Tamarris - 21 July 2011 04:32 AM

Thank you for your explanation, but your colleague has 10 links in his signature! Here in Italy the law is equal for all. If not, nobody would respect it. This is a Costitutional Law. However, I’ll put only one link.

Best regards
Alessandro (from Italy)

I own and run the site and those links are pointing to resources for our users. As for the law being equal, try telling that to Berlusconi!
:D

Signature 

Posted: 21 July 2011 04:41 AM   [ # 7 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-19

JURDY put this way , take you link off , NO LIVE LINKS < RULES < YOU GET BANNED

Posted: 21 July 2011 04:43 AM   [ # 8 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2011-07-21

Mmm… I have always voted Berlusconi :/
However, Berlusconi has built an empire starting with a few apartment that the father had left him, and I agree with the meritocratic policy.

Best regards
Alessandro

Posted: 21 July 2011 04:45 AM   [ # 9 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-19

Tamarris no live links on your post ..... BAN WILL HAPPEN

Posted: 21 July 2011 04:47 AM   [ # 10 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2011-07-21

Ok jurdyr,
you can ban me. It’s not a problem.
Best regards and good work

Posted: 21 July 2011 04:51 AM   [ # 11 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-19

dont want to ban any one here please could you take you link down of you post

we dont aloud live links , this rule is in a while and we have to do two all sorry but it to all , if you want to look at this link you can pay keep links up as some do here , For more comprehensive advertising options, please see http://www.spainexpat.com/spain/about/C21/Advertisers/
Moderator/Admin decisions are final

Jurdy

Posted: 21 July 2011 04:55 AM   [ # 12 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-12-05
Tamarris - 21 July 2011 04:43 AM

Mmm… I have always voted Berlusconi :/
However, Berlusconi has built an empire starting with a few apartment that the father had left him, and I agree with the meritocratic policy.

Best regards
Alessandro

I suppose you would have also voted for George Bush, since you obviously enjoy good humour from your leaders and all.

Signature 

Posted: 21 July 2011 05:07 AM   [ # 13 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2011-07-21
jurdyr - 21 July 2011 04:51 AM

For more comprehensive advertising options, please see http://www.spainexpat.com/spain/about/C21/Advertisers/
Moderator/Admin decisions are final

Jurdy

Interesting I’ll evaluate your options.

Best regards
Alessandro

Posted: 21 July 2011 05:12 AM   [ # 14 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-19

Tamarris grazie thank you very much . hope you njoy the Forum
Jurdy

Posted: 21 July 2011 05:12 AM   [ # 15 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2011-07-21
The Expatriator - 21 July 2011 04:55 AM

I suppose you would have also voted for George Bush, since you obviously enjoy good humour from your leaders and all.

George Bush has humour, Berlusconi has attributes! Berlusconi is not a politic but first of all an successful entrepreneur. Italy, as every other country, is a big enterprise.

Best regards
Alessandro

1 2 > 
1 of 2