Americans in Spain
Posted: 05 October 2007 10:02 PM  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  86
Joined  2007-07-09

Entrepreneurial is term use very loosely here??? I don’t thinks americans lie more about their positions and jobs than any other group. But they are more entrepreneurial because that optimism is in the American Spirit is the reason why America became a Country in the first place is to give people opportunities and to seek them and Americans celebrate does who seek the opportunities and make themselves successful.

In regards to Spaniards i agree with you they tend to be so open that sometimes the Forgive there manors . And is also true the Youth in Spain is very limited in regards to Hobbies and trades most Young people stride to find a job that pays their piso and gives them enough $$$ to go out and to eat well. I do not see in Spanish youth the ambition you see in America’s Youth. America is a country that rewards winners and doesn’t recognize average people.

Posted: 07 October 2007 01:51 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Expat
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  32
Joined  2006-07-04

Hi Rokipatel,
I had been looking for your response in the other forum. I didn’t know that you had begun a new one.
How long have you been living in Spain?
By the way I might be visitng Puerto Rico for the 1st time with some relatives in the future. Anything you would recommend while there? Anything to beware of?
Should an American try to speak Spanish in Puerto Rico, or will they reply in English? Are American tourists (from the mainland) well received there? I guess I mean to ask if they’re generally friendly… or at least friendlier than Spaniards 😉