< 1 2
2 of 2
pension issues
Posted: 25 April 2009 05:56 PM   [ # 16 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  550
Joined  2008-09-12

You can always PM rob and ask him (Nicely)... He might know..

Posted: 25 April 2009 06:57 PM   [ # 17 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-04-22

Good day! thank you very much for your time..

but the problem is, my grandmother wasn’t able to get a Social security system here in the Philippines. Since she was always out of the country working she doesn’t got the chance to be part on that benefit here in the Philippines.

and i have another question, i have read The new 2007 legislation Law on Social Security Measures, (Law 40/2007 December
4th,2007); it will enter into force in January 1st, 2008. and according to that; people entering the system after 1967, the possibility for partial pensions starts from the age of 61 (instead of 60). Thus, the minimum age to access this early retirement option is postponed by 1 year, deferring new partial pensions (as the probability of retirement is high at the earliest
possible pension age).

- Increase in the minimum working hours of the partial retiree that must be reduced between 25% and 75% (instead of 85%). Another employee must replace the remaining working hours left by the partial pensioner, and
now with more similar social contributions, helping the system financing2
1 The possibility of combining a partial pension receipt and a part-time job.
2 The contribution base of the new worker must be 65% or more for the previous contribution base of the partial retiree.

-30 years of contributions are required instead of the former 15.
- The partial retiree worker must have been 6 years or more with the last
employer.

—- are this really true? if yes does it mean my grand mother doesn’t have the possibility to claim for her pensions??

Thank you ver much, God bless..

Posted: 27 April 2009 03:58 PM   [ # 18 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  21
Joined  2009-03-03

my next question was going to be the same “just landed”... although i guess the “how much is it” is relevant to each person and how much you have earnt/contributed.

Thank you to all who have answered. I must now contact the pension schemes i already have and see what they are about!!

I did hear that you can have your pensions linked to here those here in Spain, but I also heard its not really worth it.

Signature 

Valencia Holiday | Valencia Beach Holiday Apartments | Valencia City Centre Apartments
If you are looking to visit Valencia then contact us for all your Valencia accommodation requirements, groups and private parties catered for. .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
Las Fallas 2009 in Valencia - Information and programme 2009

Posted: 22 May 2009 03:16 PM   [ # 19 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-05-22

interesting thread.. thanks a lot for those infos..
simulation assurance vie

Posted: 27 November 2010 12:03 AM   [ # 20 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  22
Joined  2010-11-26

You can actually release your UK private pension and take a tax free cash lump sum by transferring your pension in to a HMRC approved QROPS pension.

< 1 2
2 of 2
‹‹ Dole in Spain      Child payment? ››