help with dreambox reciver
Posted: 09 March 2010 10:44 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-03-09

hi all is there any body here had cccam sharing account , really i got a problem with my account with my new reciver db 500 S and i hope that any body will help me , my screen always freezes these day when i use my account with cccam shatring with my reciver so is there any soultion for that ?

Posted: 10 March 2010 02:27 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Expat
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  36
Joined  2010-03-09

That’s a bit of a risky question you have asked here, there are other places dedicated for this type of questions, but anyway I’ll answer, The solution is to have more than one connection, if you have only one and the connection is far away or not a very good connection you will have problems of freezing, the providers have made the intervals of the cards ecm’s very short, so if your dm500s misses one it will freeze so a good connection or various connections are required, Tip: visit euro card sharing, I’m not going to put the link but just google it, it’s the first to appear, make a friend or two and say you want to backup your cccam, the best things on the net are FREE, you just need to look around, people that charge are… anyway lets leave it at that.

Signature 

Tip: Want a free classifieds ads website that covers all areas of Spain? ClassifiedsInSpain.com