New Dual Sim Mobile Phones
Posted: 16 June 2007 03:59 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2007-06-13

Hello All,

I’m an expat living in Alicante and have some new phones for sale.  They allow you to use 2 sim cards at the same time, saving you carrying 2 mobiles about or swapping sim cards on 1 phone. I use one and it saves a lot of hassle.

They all have the latest technology and are all button/touch screen combined.  They will accept any GSM simcard (sorry no video calling as yet). All have various types of camera etc, and the video players and mp3 sound players are excellent on all of them.

I only have a few for sale at the moment but because they’re brand new and not many people have heard of them I’d be interested in everyones opinion, just to see if it will be worth my while getting some more to sell on to the general expat community.  If anyones interested or just wants to leave an opinion in general to help me gauge interest could you leave a reply underneath.

Cheers

Posted: 16 July 2007 02:09 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2007-07-13

Hi- it does sound interesting…I have three mobiles: a UK with 02, a Spanish with Vodafone and an international SIM for business calls from the UK to me in Spain with a UK telephone number. It would be great just to reduce this number!

Signature 

Mary64 :coolsmile:

Posted: 16 July 2007 09:41 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2007-06-13

Hi Mary64,

I have a model which takes 3 sim cards and would probably be perfect for you.  The only difference with this model would be that you couldn’t have them all active at the same time.  You would need to push a button to switch between Sim 1, Sim 2 or Sim 3.  If you’re interested email me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and I’ll be happy to send you the details etc.

By the way - with your 02 UK sim do you use their package ‘Chosen Country - Spain’?  Check it out on their website, personally I think its the best international rates around (that I’ve found anyway - someone correct me if I’m wrong).  I’m also supplying a UK 02 sim free with each phone.