DOMO PHONES - 1 or 2?
Posted: 13 February 2012 12:24 AM  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  682
Joined  2007-11-01

Hi, We have moved from the campo to a townhouse, so can have a ‘fixed’ landline at last!  (Currently with Telefonica, but we know there are alternatives out there 😉  Just to ask the difference between a Domo 1 (old type) and 2 new type handset.
Not that we are going to rent one, but we have been offered to buy an older Domo (1). We just wanted to know if anyone has the newer model, and the types of services it offers.

We need -
Call forwarding
Answer machine etc.

Not much else! (Perhaps missed call facility too.)

Is the 2 any different/better than the original? (Assuming too that original Domo works for the above facilities.  I have seen that Domo 2 is not programmable in English, but I know the no 1 model is from memory - this is not too important, but it does help in a rush situation!)

Any advice/feedback on 2 above models?

Ta….

Posted: 19 February 2012 08:40 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  682
Joined  2007-11-01

Hi, OH and went and bought second hand - but ‘GWO’ Telefonica handset. But I now see it is an even earlier version than the Domo - The ‘Forma’.  It seems to have all the basics (less the window display so you can see who is calling.) 
A) Does anyone have a link for a manual in English for this model
B) Any pro’s/con’s of this model (or should we be looking to ask for our money back!)

(BTW I think we paid over the odds for it - and I cannot blame OH as I did not check in advance what model it was, just assumed it was a Domo due to price!  Not their fault they are not as technology minded as myself 😉  Just too busy with housemove to have asked the Q re make/model/age in advance!)