Serious Business Partner/Investor
Posted: 16 April 2008 08:11 PM  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2008-04-16

Dear Investor/Partner, I am willing to put a charge made out to you on my property to be signed at a Notary for an investment or partnership on a business that is currently up and running here in Spain on the Costa Blanca. The details of the offer are as follows.

This is nothing to do with Bars, Restaurants or Property Investments.

The company is a high end firm with a reputation for integrity, quality and excellence in management. In the past 3 years of operation, sales have increased to well over 40,000 euros per month at the Guardamar office.

The company was formed 3 years ago. The company has experienced steady growth throughout the Costa Blanca since its inception.

The company is located in Urb La Marina & an additional office in Guardamar.

95% of gross sales derive from our product. At the moment there are 8 permanent employees on the payroll and a number of sub contractors excluding sub contracting companies at the Guardamar office.

The company?s short term objective for the next 3 years is to increase activity in all areas of Spain including the Canary Islands, Majorca, Ibiza and Portugal.

Its long term objective is to maintain a sales level of over 500,000 euros per year or 95% market share and move into additional countries and franchise the concept thereafter.

To implement these objectives the company is seeking an equity investment of
?45,000 for 50% share of the La Marina Display shop.

The product is heavily advertised and distributed throughout this current area. The company is to appear on Sol TV very soon and has a large advertising presence here in Spain. It will also be featured in well known UK magazines this June. The inquiries that are generated by this media exposure will be split between the Guardamar office and La Marina office. With ongoing signed six figure contracts to Elche Council. Our office in La Marina is firmly in place to become extremely pro-active this year.

We anticipate offering to sleeping partners an annual ROI of 40% for the next 3 years. Possible exit strategies can include the sale or merger of the La Marina office, or a management buyout.

The La Marina office costs 80,000 euros. It is currently being extensively refurbished this April and will hold a valued stock of over 25,000 euros.

The Company has recently created an Internet presence which will include multiple language usage for international clients/product. Using our extensive knowledge of SEO. Search Engine Optimisation we would be able to generate extensive interest in the product on a global scale.

The prospects for the company?s continued growth are excellent, with contracts underway exceeding 500,000 per annum.

For equity the company in La Marina has the shop/office valued at 80,000 euros. This is well undervalued. There is also ongoing contracts, and goodwill. The company?s objective is to satisfy that market segment that demands this product and to maintain a steady growth in sales volume that will sustain the company for many years to come.

This company is now a recommended choice for many customers due to the excellence of this product/services and management. Market research shows that we intend to pursue this market vigorously. There is currently no opposition or rival that can match our estimates and product.

Financial Objectives over the next 3 years La Marina Office

Year 1, Sales 250,000
Year 2, Sales 500,000
Year 3, Sales 1,000,000

These figures are net income before tax; these figures would be generated from the La Marina office. I anticipate opening additional areas throughout Spain etc over the next 5 years.

Monthly rent currently set at 1500 Inc: IVA. La Marina office
Water & Electric nominal
Telephone @ 150 euros per month

I am either seeking an entrepreneurial minded hands on/pro-active person or a sleeping business partner. There will be extensive traveling involved for future business relationships. Bilingual would be an advantage, but we would anticipate employing a company representative to accompany one of us. Full product training will be given at the Guardamar location.

In addition to the above offer, the company has secured a licensed distribution contract for the whole of the Costa Blanca on an additional promotional product. This alone can produce over 80,000 euros a year.

Please review the business plan and investment proposal, and of course feel free to ask additional information or explanations. I would like to meet all parties personally at La Marina. Please make an appointment at your convenience, so that we may discuss this investment opportunity in person.

I look forward to a mutually profitable relationship with you.

Yours faithfully

Martin Harrow
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
Telephone: 0034 966 796 254

Posted: 22 April 2008 06:17 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2006-08-15

In your Investment Prospectus, you make a number of statements about your company.
One is that the Guardamar office sales have increased to over ?40k per month, approx. ?500k pa.
You make no statement about sales at the La Marina office.
You then say that the companies long term objective over the next three years is to maintain a sales level of over ?500k pa but which you have already stated as having been already achieved. 
The La Marina office has a sales target of ?1million in three years but these seem to be excluded from your “long term objective” statement.

You are then willing to give up a 50% share of the La Marina shop for just ?45k.

You have also post two messages relating to needing a personal loan for exactly the same amount but without offering your house as security.

Is there any connection between Investment Request and the need for a loan “Fast” - your word ?

I’d be very interested in your reply.

Posted: 23 April 2008 12:58 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2008-04-16

Dear Sir, The La Marina outlet was refitted and then closed by the owner who found that his other shop in Guardamar was being inundated with inquiries. It is not that the La Marina unit was not in the right area. It was because his partner/wife was hardly there and when they did put someone else in to run it, they again did not bother to open the shop. So they kept it shut. And have since paid the rent for the past year on it. I met the director again today as they are off to Barcelona to refit a major swimming pool complex contract worth 350,000 euros.

All clients in and around this area are currently going to the Guardamar outlet as we had not opened this shop as to date, 1, due to the updated refit. We are opening the outlet before the end of the month.

With reference to the 500k pa. From what I have seen from the Guardamar outlet, this would be easily achievable as the Guardamar office does not deal with installations of less than 100 sq mtrs. It is not in their interest for a fitting team to cover a job less than that. (They have got greedy). As I see it, the small installations are bread and butter. It is nice to install 100 sq mtrs but these are on average 2-3 per month.

I know that to install 25-75 sq mtrs per day in 3-4 hours is worth a lot more.

I want to take the business into the next gear. I can not do this due to financial restrictions. After this month, I want to open up additional outlets throughout Spain including the Canary Islands etc, Portugal, Italy, Greece etc.

I apologise if my long term objective figures are miss placed. This is not a head in the clouds pipe dream, as they say a farmer who ploughs his fields reaps the rewards. In my case I need additional ploughs.

I have never requested from anyone before any sort of investment. So, I think you can see that I am not familiar with writing business plans. I would agree that this would not hold up in front of a Dragons Den interview, but then, I am seeing daily figures from the Guardamar office outlet that I know should be mine as well.

You mention about the 45,000 euros? I don’t mind putting up the investment price, but why. I’m asking for someone who would be interested in investing in a fantastic business here in Spain. I personally have spread my wings a bit too thin as they say and if I can do this on my own. I would. But to come off the starting blocks at full speed with a little extra ??? does help. In fact it would go a long way.

Yes, I am prepared to give up 50% for 45,000 euros. If someone wants to take less, I don’t mind. But that is the offer. I am not one to haggle about who has what etc. If someone is going to come in whether it be a sleeping partner or, hands on. Lets get to work.

If I am going to accept a sleeping partner, I would need to know what expertise they can bring to the table. Mangement, Distribution, Internet SEO, Franchise etc.

Also I apologise for the request for a loan in the posts. I was told to write this as an addition, just in case someone did not want to read the Investment request.

Thank you for your reply and if I can answer any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours faithfully

Martin Harrow.